Solar Street Lighting System
Durga’s solar street lighting system comes complete with a self-contained solar power assembly sized to run the specified solar light fixture as per the requirements set by the customer. solar system consisting of a pole, battery bank, photovoltaic module and LED Light Fittings. The use of solar power coupled with energy-efficient luminaries make this doubly environment friendly. Our team designs each system by the power consumed by the fixture and available sun provided by the geographical location of installation. The configuration can be customized to the wattage and brightness required and it can be designed for dusk to dawn operations with the required number of days of autonomy. The battery backup provides a minimum of three days autonomy for extended battery life and considers local weather conditions.
- Available different types of power ranges and Solar street lighting system consists of LED.
- During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity, which is then stored in the re-chargeable battery.
- At night, the light turns on automatically using the electricity stored during the day.
- The number of hours the light stays on is dependent on your geographical location, seasonal lighting and weather conditions availability.
- Solar lights do not receive as much direct sunlight on cloudy, rainy days, and in the winter. Therefore, the number of hours stays on will be reduced during those days.
- The construction of this solar LED light is sea front-resistant, and you will enjoy years of trouble-free use in all weather conditions if installed properly.
- Engineered for high wind areas.
- Multiple options from 9W through to 30W.
- Fully automatic operation or can be manually operation as per customers’ requirements.
- Components are modular for easy future replacement and maintenance.
- Solar panels and outreach arms swivel 360 degrees to suit site conditions.